The South Indian Bank Clerk Online Exam 2022 will have 4 sections. Each section will have 40 questions making a total of 160 questions. There is sectional timing for each section. 1/4th marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer. SIB Clerk’s final selection will be based on your performance in the Online Test and the Personal Interview. Read the table given below to know about the South Indian Bank Clerk Exam Pattern 2022 in detail:
|Test||No. of Qs||Max Marks||Time|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||40 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||50||20 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50||40 minutes|
The first step to start the preparation for any bank exam is to analyse the syllabus and exam pattern. Based on this information only the preparation can be started. Given below are the links to the major subjects which are a part of the bank exam syllabus and in each of those articles, candidates shall get the list of topics included in each section:
|Logical Reasoning||Quantitative Aptitude|
|Verbal Ability||Daily Current Affairs|
|Static GK||Banking Awareness|
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 Out: South Indian Bank has released the official notification for the recruitment of the eligible candidates for the post of PO, Clerk on 5th January 2022. Candidates who are willing to work in the banking sector are having a good opportunity through this recruitment. The online application process will begin from 5th January 2022 which will last up to 11th February 2022. All the eligible ad interested candidates can apply online for the recruitment either by visiting the official website .
SIB CLERK Reasoning & Computer Aptitude Syllabus 2022
- Seating arrangement
- Double lineup
- blood relation
- distance and direction
- input output
- data sufficiency
- logical reasoning
- Series based questions
- Alphabet set
- Ordering and ranking
- Computer Aptitude
- Basic functionalities of MS-Office
- Networking and communication
- Basics of hardware and software
- History of computers
General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness Syllabus
- Financial/ Banking Awareness
- History of Indian Banking System
- Important Government Schemes on capital & money market
- Current Affairs
- Overview of the Indian Financial System
- Important Dates and Dates.
- Countries and their Capital & Currencies.
- Important National & International Organizations and their Headquarters.
- National Parks and wildlife sanctuaries.
- Static G.K.
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies
South Indian Bank Clerk English Language Syllabus 2022
- Fill in the blanks
- Vocabulary based questions
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence/ Para Completion
- Sentence Connectors
- Cloze Test
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement/ Correction
- Para Jumbles
South Indian Bank Clerk 2022 Data Analysis & Interpretation Syllabus
- Pie charts
- Bar & Graphs
- Line charts
- Mixed Data Interpretation
- Radar Graphs
- Mixed Graphs
SIB Clerk Section Wise Marks Weightage
The bifurcation of the marks as per the sections asked in the online examination is given below. The total questions for SIB Clerk will be 160 and the maximum marks allotted are 200. There will be a total of 4 sections and 50 marks are allotted to each. Candidates can find the SIB Clerk examination Section Wise Marks Weightage for the online test below.
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||50|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||50|
- What is the time duration for the SIB Clerk examination?
ans: The total time duration is 140 minutes.
- For how many marks will the SIB Clerk examination be conducted?
ans: the exam will be conducted for 200 marks