Central Teacher Eligibility Test or CTET is a public- position eligibility test conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education twice a time. The main ideal of the test is to test the eligibility of aspiring tutoring campaigners who wish to secure tutoring jobs in government seminaries across the country. The campaigners who successfully crack the CTET test are awarded a CTET instrument with continuance validity. CBSE sends this CTET instrument digitally through the DigiLocker App. Now CTET Certificate has been reflected in the Student Digilocker account. Read on to know how to download the CTET test instrument by using DigiLocker.
CTET Certificate 2022
DigiLocker is a pall- grounded platform that enables sharing, storing and verification of instruments and documents. It’s a secured platform developed by the government to release, partake and store instruments and other essential documents through a digital portmanteau. With the help of DigiLocker, the campaigners who qualify CTET test are handed with a digital dupe or soft dupe of their CTET Certificate.
How to Download CTET Certificate?
The candidates can easily download their CTET Exam Certificate from the Digilocker. Following the below-mentioned instructions to download the CTET Exam Certificate without any hassle. Candidates will receive the DigiLocker credentials username and password) by the CBSE through SMS on their registered mobile number. These credentials will help the candidates to access their CTET Exam Certificate from DigiLocker. Here are the step-by-step instructions to unlock and access your CTET Exam Certificate from DigiLocker:
Candidates have to download the DigiLocker App from Google Playstore.
For first time users, their account password will be their mother’s first name in lower case followed by the last four digits of their roll number.
Candidates can log in by verifying their Aadhar Number.
- Open DigiLocker and click on the Sign in Button.
- After logging in DigiLocker page, the below page will going to show you on your desktop screen or same on mobile page.
- Candidates have to log in to DigiLocker by using the credentials provided by the CBSE.
- First-time users have to log in with their registered number and other detail.
Next, the candidates have to click on the Issue Documents button.
- On this page, candidates have to click on “Get More Now”
- After clicking “Get More Now” , Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) logo will be shown to you on screen below.
- Click “Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)”
On the next page, click on the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi button.
- After Clicking “Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)”, there will be given two options for CTET 2022 i.e. “Teacher Eligibility Test Certificate” & “Teacher Eligibility Test Mark Sheet”.
- For CTET Eligibility Certificate, Click “Teacher Eligibility Test Certificate”
- For CTET Mark Sheet, Click “Teacher Eligibility Test Mark Sheet”
- Candidates have to select a CTET certificate.
- Candidates have to fill their CTET Roll No., Year, Month, then Click on “Get Document”.
- Candidates can view and download their CTET “Teacher Eligibility Test Certificate” OR “Teacher Eligibility Test Mark Sheet”.
Next, candidates will have to enter a default 6 digit security PIN. The default 6 digit security PIN is their birth date in the format of DDMMYY. For example- if your birth date is 9/12/1997 then your 6 digit security PIN will be 091297.
- Download the CTET Certificate for future reference
In case of a Login issue
If candidates are unable to log in to DigiLocker, then they can email firstname.lastname@example.org. Do mention your registered mobile number along with your CTET Roll Number. In case candidates do not receive login credentials from the CBSE or if they can no longer access their registered mobile number, they can log in to DigiLocker by using their Aadhar Card Number to access their certificate.