Candidates who register for the State Eligibility Test are required to submit the application
form and fee through online mode. The candidates may pay the examination fee
electronically either by credit/debit card/Net Banking or other modes provided in the
The fee shall be for 1000/- General/OBC candidates and 500/- for SC/ ST/Differently abled
candidates. Processing charges and GST are to be paid by the candidate as applicable.
The mode of payment shall be only be paid through online mode. Cash/Money Order/
Cheque will not be accepted. The application fee will not be refunded under any
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
Candidates who want to apply for SET-JULY2022 are required to fill the application in online mode
a) visit www.lbscentre.kerala.gov.in
b) Click on online registration, click on the instructions tab for the guidelines and later the new
NEW REGISTRATION STEPS
- Mobile Number Registration As the first step in the registration process, a valid mobile
number of the candidate has to be registered. An OTP (One time Password) will be sent to
the submitted mobile number for confirmation.
- Filling online application form Fill in all the required details like name address , id proof
details and agree to submit. A Registration ID will be displayed after the successful
submission. This ID has to be kept for future reference.
- Uploading Photo Select the photograph file of 200 pixel height and 150 pixel width and file
size maximum 30 KB. instructions for uploading photo will be displayed in the same
- Candidates can make the payment of application fee through Debit/Credit card/Net Banking provided in the website .The application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates can take the printout of the filled application only after performing the above steps. The printed application form may be kept for future reference. In order to avail scribe facility and the relaxation in marks the differently challenged candidates must send the printout of their online application and the copy of the medical certificate (attested by Gazetted Officer) to LBS Centre. Others need not sent hardcopy of application.
Instructions for uploading photo:
Instructions for uploading photo
i)Photographs should have been taken within one year from the date on which
application is sent.
ii) The face and shoulder of the candidate should be clear and the background
should be white/light colored.
iii) Uploading photographs should be of 200 pixels height, 150 pixels width, not
exceeding a file size 30 KB, in jpg format.
iv) Face should be centrally focused and be at the center of the photograph. v) The
eyes should be open and vivid.
- vi) Photographs should be without cap or goggles (except those worn in adherence
to religious custom). Photographs showing a portion of the face, unclear face and
photograph wearing uniform shall not be used.
vii) Photos taken by mobile phone, webcam or Polaroid camera and photos which
are computer generated are not acceptable.
viii) Light coloured dress should be used in the photographs. The applications with
photographs not as per the instructions from i to viii above will summarily be
*There is no provision for editing the application after submission; the candidates are
advised to verify their information. Especially District opted for the test, Subject appearing
for the test and reservation category before submission.