Direction (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
Six boxes i.e. A, B, C, D, E and F of different colors i.e. Orange, Red, Black, Yellow, Pink and White are placed one above another but not necessarily in same order. Box C is placed just above the orange colored box. One box is placed between A and orange colored box. Three boxes are placed between A and pink colored box. Two boxes are placed between D and E. Red colored box is placed just below A. There are as many boxes placed above red colored box as below E. E is not Orange colored box. Black colored box is placed just above yellow colored box. F is placed above B.
1. How many boxes are placed above F?
(a) Two (b) Three (c) Four
(d) One (e) None of these
2. In which of the following position red colored box is placed?
(a) 2nd from bottom
(b) 1st from bottom
(c) 2nd from top
(d) 1st from top
(e) None of these
3. Which of the following box is Yellow colored?
(a) A (b) C (c) E
(d) D (e) None of these
4. Which of the following color is box F has?
(a) Orange (b) Pink (c) Red
(d) Yellow (e) None of these
5. Four of the following five are alike in certain way based from a group, find the one which does not belong to that group?
(a) F-Yellow (b) E-Orange (c) B-Black
(d) C-Red (e) D-White
6. In some of the following logic TABLE is coded as BUEFM and PRAYS is coded as SQDTZ, following the same logic MINOR will be coded as
(a) JNQSP (b) JPNSQ (c) PNSJQ
(d) PSNQJ (e) None of the above
7. How many pairs of letters are there in the word ‘PERSUADE’, each of which have as many letters between then in the word as they have between then in the English alphabet?
(a) one (b) two (c) three
(d) four (e) five
Direction (8-10): Point R is 5m west of point Q. Point P is 16m north of point Q. Point R is 25m south of point T. Point T is 10m west of point V. Point V is 9 m north of Point J.
8. Point J is at how much distance and in which direction with respect to point P?
(a) 10m, South-east
(b) 5m, South
(c) 5m, East
(d) 10, North-west
(e) 5m, West
9. If point W is west of point J and north of point R, then what is the distance between T and W?
(a) 15m (b) 9m (c) 12m
(d) 10m (e) 5m
10. What is the direction of Point V with respect to Point R?
(a) north (b) south-west (c) north-east
(d) south (e) north-west
Direction (11-15): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
Nine persons are sitting in a row. Some of them are facing North and some are facing South. P sits 2nd from one of the extreme ends. Two persons sit between P and R. S sits 3rd to the left of R. U sits 2nd to the right of S. Immediate neighbors of S faces opposite to S. T sits 2nd to the right of U. W is an immediate neighbor of T. Persons sitting in an extreme end are facing opposite direction to each other. P sits 2nd to the right of T. W and P doesn’t face North. Q sits 2nd to the left of V. X doesn’t face south.
11. Who among the following person sits 3rd to the right of U?
(a) P (b) R (c) S
(d) T (e) None of these
12. How many persons are sitting between P and S?
(a) Two (b) Three (c) Five
(d) Four (e) One
13. Who among the following pair of persons are sitting at extreme end?
(a) S-V (b) V-X (c) P-W
(d) P-X (e) None of these
14. How many persons are facing South?
(a) Two (b) Three (c) Four
(d) Five (e) None of these
15. Four of the following five are alike in certain way based from a group, find the one which does not belong to that group?
(a) V (b) Q (c) W
(d) X (e) P
Direction (16-18): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
There are six ropes i.e. E, F, G, H, I and J of different lengths. F is longer than E. I is longer than F. I is shorter than only G. J is longer than F. E is not the shortest rope. The length of 2nd longest rope is 54cm and 3rd shortest rope is 30cm.
16. Which of the following is 3rd longest rope?
(a) I (b) J (c) F
(d) E (e) Can’t be determined
17. What may be the possible length of J?
(a) 28cm (b) 42cm (c) 25cm
(d) 55cm (e) 60cm
18. Which of the following is 2nd shortest rope?
(a) J (b) F (c) E
(d) H (e) None of these
Direction (19-22): Read the information carefully and answer the following questions:
J is married to C. B and D are the children of C. D is married to daughter of K, who is married to M. K is mother of R, who is husband of N. H is the grandson of C and K. L is daughter of N. V is only sibling of H. D has only one daughter.
19. How is D related to K?
(a) Son (b) Wife (c) Son in law
(d) Daughter (e) None of these
20. If T is daughter of K, then how is T related to D?
(a) Wife (b) Son in law (c) Daughter
(d) Husband (e) None of these
21. How is L related to K?
(a) Wife (b) Granddaughter
(c) Daughter (d) Son (e) Grandson
22. Who is father of R?
(a) M (b) D (c) B
(d) J (e) C
23. Four of the following five are alike in certain way according to English dictionary form a group, find the one which does not belong to that group?
(a) NLQ (b) DBG (c) HFK
(d) TRW (e) XVY
Direction (24-27): In each of the questions below are given some statements followed by two conclusions. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.
(a) If only conclusion I follows.
(b) If only conclusion II follows.
(c) If either conclusion I or II follows.
(d) If neither conclusion I nor II follows.
(e) If both conclusions I and II follow.
24. Statements: Only a few Chart are Turbine
Only a few Turbine are Pores
Only a few Pores are fan
Conclusions: I. Some fan is chart is a possibility
II. All fan are Turbine
25. Statements: All Beaches are Deltas
All Deltas are cushions
No Cushions is wave
Conclusions: I. Some Beaches can be wave
II. No Deltas is Wave
26. Statements: Only a few Aces are Club
No club is Jack
Only a few Jack are Diamond
Conclusions: I. Some Diamond are Aces
II. Some Aces are Jack
27. Statements: Some Apple are Banana. No Banana is Date
I. Some Date are not Apple is a possibility
II. All Apple can never be Date
Directions (28-32): Study the information carefully and answer the question given below.
There are ten persons J, P, Q, R, S, T, G, U, V and X living in a ten-floor building, such that ground floor is numbered as 1, just above the floor is numbered as 2 and so on the topmost floor is numbered as 10, but not necessary in the same order. P lives on the 5th floor. Only three persons live between P and V. T lives immediate above J, who lives on an odd numbered floor. S lives on one of the floors below R. Number of persons lives between J and P is same as number of persons lives between T and R. There is only one floor in between U and X. W lives on an odd numbered floor. R does not live on top floor. S lives on an odd numbered floor above X but not on seventh floor. V lives below the floor on which P lives. U lives above the floor on which X lives. Q lives on an even numbered floor above P but not on top floor.
28. How many persons live between W and S?
(a) One (b) Four (c) None
(d) Three (e) More than four
29. Who among the following Lives on topmost floor?
(a) V (b) W (c) T
(d) S (e) U
30. Four of the following five are alike in certain way based from a group, find the one which does not belong to that group?
(a) Q (b) X (c) U
(d) W (e) T
31. Who among the following lives immediate above Q?
(a) J (b) W (c) P
(d) S (e) V
32. Which of the following statement is not true about U?
(a) U lives on 4th floor
(b) Two persons live between U and W
(c) V lives immediate below U
(d) P lives immediate above U
(e) All are true
Direction (33-35): Study the following information carefully and answer the following question.
Six persons are sitting around a triangular table. Persons who are sitting at corner are facing towards the table and the persons who are sitting at middle of the table are facing outside the table. A sits at one of the corners of the table. M is an immediate neighbour of A. Two persons sit between M and B. C sits immediate right of B. N is to the immediate right of O. O does not sit at any of the corner of the table.
33. Who sits second to the right of B?
(a) M (b) A (c) N
(d) O (e) C
34. Who is sitting between A and N when counted from the right of A?
(a) C (b) B (c) O
(d) M (e) None of these
35. Who sits immediate left of N?
(a) M (b) C (c) O
(d) B (e) None of these